The purpose of this policy document is to provide easy access to users of our website to our terms and conditions relating to Refund & Cancellation. All clauses within this policy document are included on our General Terms and Conditions and the Specific Terms and Conditions for www.rcpsecure.net
- “Consumer” shall have the meaning ascribed in section 12 of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.
- “General Terms and Conditions” means these Terms and Conditions.
- “Specific Terms and Conditions” means the Specific Terms and Conditions tailored to cover any product or service that you may purchase from rcpsecure.net through the Website, and which take priority over these General Terms and Conditions to the extent of any conflict between them.
- “Web site” “Website” or “Site” means the web site you were browsing when you clicked on a link to these General and Special Terms and Conditions, including all subsidiary pages.
- “RCPSecure Global LLC”, “rcpsecure.net”, “we”, “us”, “our” or “ourselves” means RCPSecure Global LLC.
Refund & cancellation
General Terms & Conditions
8. Force Majeure
- b. If a Force Majeure event to which this clause applies does occur, we agree to notify you as soon as practicable. If the Force Majeure event continues for more than 14 calendar days, either party shall have the right to cancel the agreement. However, please be notified that once RCPSecure Global LLC pays a fee to the concerned Registries/Authorities on behalf of the Client, and should there be any cancellation after the process, refunds can take up to 3 to 6 months to fulfill depending on the Registrar’s refund set of policies.
- d. As a consumer, you have the right to cancel a contract for the provision of goods or services at any time before 14 calendar days have passed from the day after the contract was made. Any such cancellations must be provided to us in writing. If we have already started fulfilling our side of the contract, or in the case of a company formation order, we have submitted the company application to Companies House, before you exercise your right to cancel, the right to cancel is lost.
Specific Terms & Conditions
2.2 Special limitation of liability
- b. We do not accept any liability should your company be struck off and/or removed from the Register for any reason that is not within our control, or following the cancellation or expiry of the services you are agreeing to take under this agreement should your company fail to meet its statutory requirements following our actions to file the requisite forms to notify the termination of such services.
5. Conditions of our company address services
- RCPSecure Global LLC reserves the right to cancel an address service with immediate effect should we believe there is a palpable risk to our reputation and/or business.
7. Price of goods and services.
- We reserve the right to update the prices on the Website and to update, amend, or withdraw the products and services that we offer without prior notice or explanation. Every effort is made to ensure that all prices are correct; however, in the event of serious error, any transaction shall be voided by us, entitling you to a full refund.
8. Continuous payment authority
- Annual renewal fees – fees due will be processed every end of year. Notice will always be given in advance of expiry date of your company renewal fees.
15.1 Refund policy – company formation orders
- In the event that you make a purchase of a company formation package but change your mind prior to the submission of the company details to Companies House, we will refund all monies paid to us once the Company House initiates the refund to us, provided your written request for a refund is received within 14 days of the date of purchase.
- Refunds cannot be given for the company formation package or any parts of the company formation package, once the company application has been submitted to Companies House, even if your company formation is rejected.
15.2 Refund policy – address service orders
- In the event you make a purchase of a company address service (registered office, service address or business address/mail forwarding service) but change your mind;
- If we have not already processed your order and set up your address service(s), you will be entitled to a refund of all monies paid to us, provided the notice to cancel is given within 14 calendar days of the purchase date. A refund will not be given for cancellation requests after 14 calendar days from the date of purchase.
- If we have already processed your order and set up your address service(s), you will be entitled to a refund of all monies paid to us, minus a $10.00 administration charge per address service, provided the notice to cancel is given within 14 calendar days of the purchase date. A refund will not be given for cancellation requests after 14 calendar days from the date of purchase. The administration charge covers the cost of order processing, service set up and any other incidental costs.
- Either party (the Customer or us) is free to cancel an address service by giving a full calendar months’ notice in writing.
15.3 Refund policy – additional products and services
- In the event you make a purchase of an additional product or service but change your mind – provided we have not already started working on providing the product or service, you will be entitled to a refund of all monies paid to us, provided the notice to cancel is given within 14 calendar days of the purchase date.
- In case if the setting up of a structure has already began and the required fees and settlement invoices has already been paid to the required registry, in the event when the client wishes to pursue with a refund, this process cannot be entitled for a refund as the authority won’t initiate any refunds once the process of an incorporation has started.
For more information on our Refund Policy statements, you can always contact our support Team at email@example.com